Inside Sales Account Manager
Status: Currently Hiring
Overview & Information:
At Taradel, we know that our clients rely on us when it comes to providing a better way to fulfill their marketing needs.
Our mission is to make marketing easy -- and successful. Nothing matters more than delivering results for our clients.
Taradel is a leading provider of turnkey graphic design, printing, and direct mail solutions for both the USPS®
Every Door Direct Mailtm service and the Canada Post Snap Admailtm program.
Our products and services help business owners, advertisers, and other organizations deliver targeted advertisements to the right audience, at the right time.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Account Managers to help us grow our company through business-to-business sales.
Potential candidates must be fluent in English (additional fluency in French or Spanish languages are especially needed).
What We'll Expect:
- Manage both US and Canadian inbound and outbound sales leads through the Taradel sales process.
- Answer questions about our products and services which include direct mail, printed materials, and design
solutions primarily targeted to independent and franchise business owners nationwide (restaurants,
home improvement companies, medical practices, professional service providers, and more).
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Develop and maintain communications with clients and build solid ongoing relationships.
- Schedule and lead all sales calls with both new and existing clients.
- Embrace and follow each stage of our sales process.
- Familiarity with Customer relationship Management software systems.
- Skilled in using Gmail, Join.me, Word, and Excel
What You'll Bring:
- Be enthusiastic and energetic!
- Be accountable
- Be comfortable speaking with business and franchise owners over the phone.
- Must be able to shake off the no's to get to the yes's
- Take a consultative approach
- Be professional
- Have a "can do" attitude
We believe in rewarding both our team, and our individual staff members, for their hard work and commitment to our clients' success.
From weekly in-house games and contests, to charity work that helps our community, a positive corporate morale and enjoyable work environment
are critical components of who we are and what we do. We hire self-motivated, passionate, and talented professionals whom work hard and
are driven to think big and achieve at all levels.
As such, all team members possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deliver results for our clients,
while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
If interested, please reply with your cover letter and resume. Qualified applicants will be invited to Taradel for an
interview and may be required to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person.