Every Door Direct Mail – 5 Tips to Maximize Your Response
According to the latest reports, “Advertising mail saw a $96 million increase in revenue. This service benefited from an 80 percent growth in the saturation mail product, Every Door Direct Mail™, used by small businesses to advertise in entire neighborhoods.”
That’s right. Every Door Direct Mail™ from the USPS had 80% growth in the first quarter of 2013.
Because it works like crazy. Advertisers, many of whom operate small businesses, are using the EDDM™ program with unbelievably good results.
Every Door Direct Mail™ is the most direct way to send retail sale flyers, postcards, or announcements to every local home, apartment, business, and P.O. Box in a targeted area.
So, how do you cash in on the astounding success of direct mail advertising?
5 Tips to Maximize Your Response
1. Focus on the offer. A great offer is the catalyst that will drive prospective customers into paying customers. For example: Order Today, Get 20% Off ( $25 value!)
2. Use a large format. With EDDM™, your postage rates stay the same whether you mail a 6.25″ x 9″ postcard or a giant 8.5″ X 11″ postcard. Use larger formats to your advantage to increase visibility and get more out of your direct mail offers.
3. Use a FREE professional design template. Save money and get a professional-quality result by ordering with a company who provides FREE templates and FREE customization with every order. Visit www.everydoordirectmail.com/design to browse thousands of FREE templates online.
4. Watch competitors. Look at your mail every day and keep an eye out for mailers and publications featuring offers from your competitors. Learn from them and find ways to add value or beat their rates.
5. Keep it simple. Direct mail is all about response rates. The overwhelming majority of readers want to know “what’s in it for me?” and do not care about much else. Focus on the benefits of your product or service and save the details for later. Capture their attention and “force” the recipient to call or click to order right now.
Good luck and happy marketing!