Why Is Buying a Mailing List Online So Painful?
Have you ever purchased a mailing list online?
If so, you know first-hand just how painful it can be.
Generally speaking, the process of building a mailing list is tedious, dull, and completely devoid of good UX (user experience).
You’ll find that nearly every mailing list service is the same.
Here’s how it typically works:
- Enter a starting point (i.e. ZIP Code, city, etc)
- Shuffle and sort through data categories
- Check (or don’t check) an endless list of boxes
- Update counts and refine targets
- Deal with annoying pop-up offer
- Try to get a price quote — but get forced to register
- After signing up — realize that the price is too high
- Get multiple, annoying sales emails and phone calls
- Try again — but realize none of your work was saved
- Quit again
The biggest problem?
The majority of mailing list websites are designed for the databases they serve, not for the users who matters most.
Unfortunately, even the leading mailing list websites provide an awful experience.
If you’ve been frustrated, it’s time to try The Best Mailing List Builder on the planet.