11 Marketing Quotes That Get It Right
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
– Henry Ford
Marketing is creative. It’s determined. It’s about taking risks. It’s about connecting. It’s about timing.
Marketing is so many different things.
But one thing is certain: You know good marketing when you see it.
Here are 11 marketing quotes that get it right, from some of the greatest minds both past and present.
- “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.”
- “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.”
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
– Ayn Rand
- “The Best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.”
– Tom Fishburne
- “A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.”
– Steve Jobs
- “Never stop testing and your advertising will never stop improving.”
– David Ogilvy
- “A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.”
– Henry Ford
- “People compare other engines to Google, but people compare Google to perfection.”
– Matt Cutts
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
– Albert Einstein
- “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.”
– Jonah Sachs
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
– Zig Ziglar
Here are two additional marketing quotes from the Taradel team:
- “I think we can stop calling it “integrated marketing” — and just call it marketing. It’s the new standard.”
– Jim Fitzgerald
- “I’m in marketing now… but I wish I was still in sales. Then, I’d only have to get people to buy stuff.”
– Chris Barr