Busy Mom: I Like Receiving Targeted Direct Mail Offers
The following transcript is from a verified, independent consumer who recently responded to questions about Taradel’s Personalized Mail platform. The test was conducted by an independent organization who randomly selected a tester with no affiliation to the company.
- Age 43
- Income $100,000+
- Mother of multiple children
Do you like receiving direct mail offers from small business owners?
Absolutely. I’m always looking for a deal. I’m looking for small businesses who are looking for customers. Sometimes, they’re just getting started out and they need a following, they need somebody to try them out. And, I’m just the person, and family, to do that.
Are you more likely to purchase from a business if they mail you coupons and special offers?
If they’re (direct mail offers) relevant to me, then I like receiving them. In this case, this would be relevant to me. I have kids, I’m in the age group. I don’t like receiving direct mail offers that do not at all pertain to me. As long as they pertain to what I’m looking for, then I definitely look at them and review them and determine if I have a need to change or add something to our life.
About Personalized Mail
Personalized Mail is an easy new way to build highly-targeted mailing lists and get amazing results with direct mail marketing.
- Purchase mailing lists + direct mail services from one place
- Over 100 geographic, demographic, and lifestyle data selections
- Triple-verfied, 95% accurate data on 200M consumers/homeowners
- Printed on thick, 16PT card stock for amazing results
- Best overall technology, list quality, printing, customer service, and price